Complaint Review: Regal plaster and Cement

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Kristin — Cranston Rhode Island United States of America
Regal plaster and Cement
14 Downes Ave Pawtucket, Rhode Island United States of America

Regal plaster and Cement Refinished cement stairs outside nd left cement all over brick and ruined the steps Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Rego's Concrete & Plaster is a dishonest company. Nelson Rego of Pawtuck refinished our front steps with cement. He finished at night so it was hard to see the job he completed. He demanded cash, would not take a check and left without giving me a receipt. He was very shady.

In daylight, we that there was cement smeared everywhere. When speaking with him, he stetted that it can be washed off. It does not come off. The brick between the stairs is ruined. It is covered with cement.

I contacted Nelson to come fix the stairs. He ignored my phone calls. Later when I called him again and told him I was going to per sure this issue beyond him, he called me back, spoke to me with profanity, and told me to lose his number. He hung up on me and have not heard from him since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regal-plaster-and-Cement/Pawtucket-Rhode-Island-02861/Regal-plaster-and-Cement-Refinished-cement-stairs-outside-nd-left-cement-all-over-brick-a-978690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regal plaster and Cement