Complaint Review: Regcure tech Support

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: jhawk — Temple Texas United States of America
Regcure tech Support

Regcure tech Support tech was support to contact @10 am, called 3 times only to be told a tech would contact me in15 min. never heard from anyone. Disputing credit card bill. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Paretologic and Safecart are scammers

*UPDATE Employee: ParetoLogic Support

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

Called for tech support 3 times, told they would call me back in 15. 6 hours later,still no call back. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regcure-tech-Support/internet/Regcure-tech-Support-tech-was-support-to-contact-10-am-called-3-times-only-to-be-told-a-929127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regcure tech Support

Hello,

We ask that you give our toll free number a call so we can have this matter resolved for you. Our number again is 1-855-432-0727 We are open Monday to Friday 6am to 5pm PST and Saturday and Sundays 8am to 4pm PST. If you would like to speak with me specifically I am in the office Sat-Wed 8am to 4pm PST. If I am not available please asked to speak with Jennifer as she will also be able to assist you. If you do call please let the Representative know that this is regarding your Rip Off Report Complaint.

Kind regards,

SafeCart Customer Support
www.safecart.com

Kind regards,

SafeCart Customer Support
www.safecart.com

Paretologic and Safecart are scammers

AUTHOR: Judy - (United States of America)

I response to the posts by the Safecart customer service representative, I was ripped off for 330.00 by your company for the the Paretologic product Regcurepro and other supposed technical support for my computer. I saw the post by Kristi from Safecart Customer Service, I emailed a full complaint to the email address she had left. All I got in return was another email thanking me for my purchase.

As far as Paretolic technical help over the phone, there isn't any. The tech I spoke to was very short with me, ended up walking me through some steps on my computer that caused it to lose my wireless connection by damaging a driver. These people are inexperienced and seemed untrained. The only person in my opinion that seemed to know what he was doing was the saleman that talked me in to paying 220.00 for a "remote fix" which ended up being "remote damage". I never did receive a call back. I will not stop until I get my money back.

ParetoLogic Support

AUTHOR: Pareto rep - (Canada)

Hello,

ParetoLogic Support staff members try their best to deliver exceptional service and I am sorry to hear about this lapse. Have you already heard from us since your original post? If we can get in touch again, we would like to make this right.

If not, you can find our contact information here:

Thank you for your patience, and for the opportunity to assist.

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,