Complaint Review: Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2010

• Reported By: Dan — Salt Lake City Utah U.S.A.
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
2890 E Cottonwood Pkwy Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah BCBS of Utah, Regence Scam Sleezy Salt Lake City, Utah

Do not Trust Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah.  This is not an honest company.  I was in a car accident and they refused to pay for any of my hospital bills.  I was then left with a $14,000 hospital bill and am no longer able to work due to my injuries.

THEY ARE THE MOST DISHONEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

They only thing they communicated to me was that they were going to sue me and my auto insurance company if they did not get paid when the settlement was issued.  WHAT A JOKE.  Let's go over the events that transpired

1. I get in accident

2. REGENCE BCBS of UTAH refuses to pay for my medical bills even though I pay them $400 a month for coverage.

3. REGENCE BCBS of UTAH sends a letter to my auto insurance company threatening to sue if they do not get paid.

4. REGENCE BCBS of UTAH is cold and heartless.

I was not a huge fan of healthcare reform (nor obama for that matter), but I am sick and tired of this belligerent obtuse company refusing to help a person in need WHO IS IN THE RIGHT.  I am not asking for a handout here.  I hope healthcare reform bankrupts your company REGENCE BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF UTAH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regence-Blue-Cross-Blue-Shield-of-Utah/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/Regence-Blue-Cross-Blue-Shield-of-Utah-BCBS-of-Utah-Regence-Scam-Sleezy-Salt-Lake-City-U-640476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah