- Report: #640476
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah2890 E Cottonwood Pkwy Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah BCBS of Utah, Regence Scam Sleezy Salt Lake City, Utah
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
THEY ARE THE MOST DISHONEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.
HAVE YOU NO SHAME?
They only thing they communicated to me was that they were going to sue me and my auto insurance company if they did not get paid when the settlement was issued. WHAT A JOKE. Let's go over the events that transpired
1. I get in accident
2. REGENCE BCBS of UTAH refuses to pay for my medical bills even though I pay them $400 a month for coverage.
3. REGENCE BCBS of UTAH sends a letter to my auto insurance company threatening to sue if they do not get paid.
4. REGENCE BCBS of UTAH is cold and heartless.
I was not a huge fan of healthcare reform (nor obama for that matter), but I am sick and tired of this belligerent obtuse company refusing to help a person in need WHO IS IN THE RIGHT. I am not asking for a handout here. I hope healthcare reform bankrupts your company REGENCE BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF UTAH.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regence-Blue-Cross-Blue-Shield-of-Utah/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/Regence-Blue-Cross-Blue-Shield-of-Utah-BCBS-of-Utah-Regence-Scam-Sleezy-Salt-Lake-City-U-640476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.