Complaint Review: Regency Custom Parts

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Daemar — chicago Illinois
Regency Custom Parts
7121 w Vickery Blvd suite 105 ft worth, Texas USA

Regency Custom Parts Russell Davidson I want the general public to warned and aware of the fraudulent misrepresentation that Regency Custom Truck & Van Part out of FT. Worth TX ft worth Texas

*General Comment: Explanation you might want

on 1/13/2014 I ordered a front bumper cover from regency custom parts.  Before I made the order I asked what is their shipping policy and when should I expect to receive the part.  I was told that once payment is received the part will be shipped out in 1 to 2 days because they have it in shock.  So the order was placed. 899.00 front bumper cover 40.00 crate fee 240.00 shipping 1179.00 total. 1/14/2014 called 817-443-5154 about 8 times from 10am to 7pm no answer. Sent email 1/14/2014 no reply.

1/15/2014 Russell Davidson replies (emailed the shipping department and will forward you the tracking number as soon as I receive it. I will also check on your receipt to see why the email did not go through.  Thank you. ) From 1/15/2014 to 1/20/2014 Russell Davidson or no one from company no longer answer phone and I have been calling ever other hour. I feel as thou I have been defrauded.  Their website list two phone numbers. 8174435154 no answer.  8178766589 magic jack no good number.

they answers phones and reply until they steal your hard earned money. they won't send your part and haven't been able to get refund. beware beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regency-Custom-Parts/ft-worth-Texas-76116/Regency-Custom-Parts-Russell-Davidson-I-want-the-general-public-to-warned-and-aware-of-th-1117101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regency Custom Parts

#1 General Comment

Explanation you might want

AUTHOR: JTTS - ()

I know this individual and under normal circumstances this would never happen.. I seen this rip off report and called him as well and didn't make contact with him so I continued to probe and found that he had ran into a situation that would not allow him to ship nor make this good.. You might want to look into the possibility that he left a christmas party after having a couple drinks and didn't make it home.. He is in the county facilities at Fort Worth Texas...