Complaint Review: Regency Furniture in Brandywone Maryland

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: melody — Columbia Maryland
Regency Furniture in Brandywone Maryland
7900 Cedarville Road Brandywine, Maryland USA

Regency Furniture in Brandywone Maryland Raneesa; Jasmine; Amber; Jackie; Lysette; Maria, Elizabeth; Ahmad Paid for furniture in full and chair was broken, they refuse to replace it. Brandywine Maryland

I bought furniture on 03/30/2013 from Marlo in Laurel, Maryland and it was delivered the third week in April. I had no clue that my furniture was coming in from Regency Furniture. When delivered I noticed that one of my chairs had a crack in it, the delivery guy who hardly spoke any English just pointed to the customer service number. I have been calling atleast two days a week since April 22, 2013 and it's been nothing but excuses. I have spoken to some nice customer service ladies and some rude one's. I just want my chair either fixed or a new one.  My chair is sitting in the corner with the plastic on it, we cant risk sitting in it with it being cracked. I have a family of 4 and only 3 can sit at the table to eat. I paid cash money for my furniture and wish I could get a refund. I have been patient but now my patience in Gone. I have spoken to Raneesa; Jasmine; Amber; Jackie; Lysette and Maria. [continued below]....

........some nice and some very rude. Elizabeth is one of the mangers and she has been out of the office, at lunch and on a call everytime I call. She never returns my calls, she always get the customer service reps to call me back. I sent a email to the head manager "Ahmad" and he never responded. I called them on 8/7/2013 and they said that the techs will be out to my house on 08/12/2013 and when I called they said something different. Now my boyfriend has taken off of work for nothing. I feel so disgusted, this is my first set of furniture since 2003 and it's a total disappointment. I'm going to wait and see if they call me before the week is out, if not they will see me in Brandywine with my chair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regency-Furniture-in-Brandywone-Maryland/Brandywine-Maryland-20613/Regency-Furniture-in-Brandywone-Maryland-Raneesa-Jasmine-Amber-Jackie-Lysette-Maria-1074974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regency Furniture in Brandywone Maryland