Complaint Review: Regency Furniture

• Reported By: Fredmom — Frederickburg Virginia United States of America
Regency Furniture
2301 Salem Church Road Fredericksburg, Virginia United States of America

Regency Furniture Regency Furniture Lies Fredericksburg , Virginia

We recently bought a leather living room set from Regency.  The sales associate we worked with claimed that the leather was so durable that you "could take a knife to it" without damaging it.  She also claimed that our cats walking on it would not be a problem.  Apparently my cats must have knives for claws because 2 days after the arrival of the furniture, there were scratch marks where my cats walked on the furniture.  I contacted the store manager.  He admitted that the Sales Associate lied.  However, he said that his supervisor would not allow him to do anything about it.  Now we have a couch, a love seat and ottoman that are slowly being ruined.  I put caps on my cats but they come off.  Perhaps I should not have been as naive but you don't think people will lie to this degree.  Please don't shop at Regency Furniture in Fredericksburg.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2011 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regency-Furniture/Fredericksburg-Virginia-22407/Regency-Furniture-Regency-Furniture-Lies-Fredericksburg-Virginia-739539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regency Furniture