Complaint Review: Regent Asset Management Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: nvpack — Sparks Nevada United States of America
Regent Asset Management Solutions
8448 Katella Ave Suite 100, Stanton, California 90680 Stanton, California United States of America

Regent Asset Management Solutions D Scott Carruthers Not reporting to ChexSystems that debt was PAID Stanton, California

Last week I was approved for an RV loan by Frontier Financial CU and today I was denied until I can get off chexsystems or show that the debt is paid. I was denied due to my name being on Chex Systems with an unpaid debt to US Bank. I went to US Bank and they had no record of me except that my debt was sold to United Credit Recovery. They said they would help get me off ChexSystems if I could show that I paid. After researching and reviewing my records I found that the debt was paid to Regent Asset Management Company which is no longer in business due to being sued by the state of Colorado for Fraud. Since this payoff I have never been denied a checking and/or savings account. This was a shock! I left a message with Scott Carruthers about the situation. Im waiting to hear back. I have to wait for my statement to be mailed (7-10 days) to show the payoff however, I am concerned that I may lose my loan. Do I have any legal action?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regent-Asset-Management-Solutions/Stanton-California-90680/Regent-Asset-Management-Solutions-D-Scott-Carruthers-Not-reporting-to-ChexSystems-that-deb-876340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regent Asset Management Solutions