Complaint Review: Regent Markets

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 29, 2011

• Reported By: WhyBotherScum — 4300 Internet Australia
Regent Markets
(fake) 226/192 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 Gold Coast, Select State/Province United States of America

Regent Markets Regent Markets Australia Scammed me my friends and family for over $100,000 total Gold Coast Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Clarification

*Author of original report: prove your not scammers!

*Consumer Comment: Another unhappy regent markets aust member

*UPDATE Employee: Very Entertaining

I can not believe how stupid I was to become involved with this bunch of cowboys. They phoned me (alarm bells) and promised me better than 80% success on gambling with the stock market. Next came all the promises under the sun which sounded to good to be true (alarm bells). Then I took the trial which by the time I paid the bookie they use which is similarly named www.regentmarkets.com (alarm bells) I ended up around $100.00 over 1 month of trial (alarm bells). I was told this was not usual and that "you may have a bad month but you will never have a bad quarter." (alarm bells). Stupid me I joined anyway $16,500 and was told my account was growing and how great things were going at which point I was asked for names of friends and family. I gave 8 names and 5 of them also joined paying $16,500. Since all joining I have never been able to access my money in my account and it has srunk from $10,000 to just over $2,000 in 4 months. I have asked for a refund but as expected I can not get any response. I decided to try and contact these people directly by walking into their "office" only to find it is serviced and they work out of Main Beach on the Gold Coast as listed here on this site.

These scaming cowboys even try to cover their own tracks in forums and places as seen here

I only wish I had have seen this information before I lost mine and all my closest friends and families life savings. Give us back our money you crooked pieces of s**t!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regent-Markets/Gold-Coast-Select-StateProvince-4215/Regent-Markets-Regent-Markets-Australia-Scammed-me-my-friends-and-family-for-over-100000-699268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regent Markets

AUTHOR: JasonG - (Australia)

OK, for starters we don't make one red cent extra no matter how much you win or lose trading as one of our Index clients. If you would like to verify this please contact betonmarkets directly. I believe we are the only Index subscription providers in Australia that have no affiliate relationship with betonmarkets. Betonmarkets only pay affiliate commissions when referred clients lose money and we see that as a conflict of interests.

Secondly, and this is directed at WhyBotherScum (if that is even your real name), I think it's fairly obvious why we don't provide clients contact numbers on the testimonials page. Aside from the obvious privacy concerns, what sort of website anywhere in Australia provides publicly the contact details for their testimonials? I don't remember ever seeing any. If you aren't concerned with personal privacy perhaps you should put your contact details up here so people can contact you and verify your complaint? I'd be interested to have a chat with you about it and find out how you and your 5 friends you mentioned above have bought services from us at prices we have never sold services at. Can you supply these 5 customers' names for us as well so that we can address their concerns as well?

"I will be more than prepared to pull this post from this site" - WhyBotherScum
I don't think you can, there seems to be disclaimer at the top saying that nothing gets removed from this site. Regardless, we do want to return your money but like I said in my original post, we have never sold any product or service for $16,500. If you provide a real name other than an internet alias then we would be happy to contact you to resolve your issues but nobody here has any idea who you are.

The good news is, as one of our clients you would have received a tax invoice with a unique invoice number that you can post here without revealing any of your private information. That way, at least we'll know who you are and we can start working towards fixing your issues. If you were a real client then that would certainly be a better approach than ranting on internet forums wouldn't you say?

We'll wait to hear back from you but we certainly won't hold our breath.

prove your not scammers!

AUTHOR: WhyBotherScum - (Australia)

Oh Jason (If that is really even your name),

Why do you bother to cover up when it is clear that your company sells a scam ridden product. There is so much written about your company, all people need to do is punch in - Regent Markets Scam - in google and up comes pages of clients complaining about your service. How do you explain the fact that there is no forum anywhere that promotes your disgraceful company only forums that demote it?. How do you explain that the address you have your "head office' at is a mailbox drop and there is no physical ability to visit the site listed and find anyone there? If those testimonials on your pathetic excuse for a website
are even real why don't you provide us with some contact numbers? Because I tell you right now that is the ONLY positive information written about your f**ked up so called service (convenient that the only positive information is on your site).

Even though my opinion is that Regent Markets is a scam if my money is returned and you can prove to me that you are not a scam then I will be more than prepared to pull this post from this site. Until that point I will continue to warn future investors of your sham company. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY YOU F*KING DOGS!

Another unhappy regent markets aust member

AUTHOR: 20/20-Hindsight - (Australia)

im am also a member who is very unhappy with regent markets.

joined in march 2011 for $8800 on their gold package

Since joining ive only lost money with their terrible trade alerts

as of today i dont even trade with them its a waste of time and money (i still watch the alerts and they are still wrong)

ive tried to get my money back and ive filed complaints with asic, Regents complaints process consisted of a lady telling me to just keep trading (effectivly loose more money)

if you are concidering joing regent markets dont believe them they lie about winning trades and i have sms proof if needed in jst the short time ive been with them.

ive also found out that regent collect a commision for money that their clients loose ......wtf

Very Entertaining

AUTHOR: JasonG - (Australia)

Dear Anonymous Sir,

My name is Jason Greaves and I have worked with these "bunch of cowboys" for over two years. I am closely involved with client relations and have exclusive access to company accounts.

In the entire time that this company has been trading it has never once sold any product or service for $16,500 and certainly not six times as your entertaining article suggests. This makes your claims a little hard to stomach for me.

Also, our customer service department has never been called or emailed with an issue that is even similar to yours.

You seem to be undertaking some kind of defamation project against our organisation (alarm bells) by posting rubbish on as many online forums as possible. We are flattered by your envy of our business model but perhaps your energies would be better spent in improving your own business?

Still, if you throw enough s*** at the wall you can always hope that some will stick.

Kindest Regards,