Complaint Review: Regional Acceptance Corp

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Regional Acceptance Corp
1351 E Bardin Rd Arlington, Texas United States of America

Regional Acceptance Corp Be careful of this company, Biggest Thiefs Arlington Texas

I purchased my truck in 2002. Then a few years later my loan was sold to this so called company. My loan was to be for 72 months, It is now 2009 and they claim that my loan has a maturity date of 05/20/09. On this day I am to pay the remaining balance which is according to them over 5,000. How the hell can that be when I have made payments for the past 7 years. I contacted them and the rude guy on the phone told me that on 5/20 my only option is to either pay the balance in full or to try and trade the vehicle at another dealer. because they will not extend my loan. They have called me numerous times and I even got a recording where a woman didnt realize that the voicemail answered and this is exactly what she said " I cant believe we even waste our time with this f***ing wetback, He never answers the phone" she then must have realized that it was being recorded because she said "oh s**t" and hung up. Funny thing is the phone and name was left on my caller ID and before you hear her talking you hear people in the background talking and you hear the name Regional acceptance numerous times. I called them the beginning of April and told them to come pick up the truck because i was not paying those "unknown" charges. It is now May 10th and the truck is still here and I havent paid it. I am now seeking legal assistance. This company is too much. EVERYONE be careful and watch your account online.

Jloera229 Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regional-Acceptance-Corp/Arlington-Texas-76018/Regional-Acceptance-Corp-Be-careful-of-this-company-Biggest-Thiefs-Arlington-Texas-450346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regional Acceptance Corp