Complaint Review: Regional Shopping Service AKA Freegiftsamerica.com Aka Wediscount.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:virginia beach Virginia
Regional Shopping Service AKA Freegiftsamerica.com Aka Wediscount.com
Freegiftsamerica.com Internet U.S.A.

Regional Shopping Service AKA Freegiftsamerica.com Akaregional Shopping Service AKA Freegiftsamerica.com Aka Wediscount.com Phone solicitation RIP OFF Internet

*Author of original report: FreegiftsAmerica.com

I received a call on my cell phone from a mad who had a very strong accent, perhaps, India or Pakistan...Im not an expert at dialects however it was an accent that was so strong he was difficult to understand. He tried to tell me I had received a 1000.00 in free grocey money and a trip to several different locations around the world. I had been selected by a giant retailer they represent and they also do random drawings and selected me as a winner. He said all I had to do was to pay the shipping charge of 3.95 for the certificates. First he wanted to confirm my correct mailing address. I asked him what address he had, and he didnt have any address at all. I also tried to google the company online while I was on the phone and freeamericagifts.com came up as wadiscount.com. In the background I heard another man talking loudly and a woman who was speaking loudly as well. Both had similar accents. I told the man after several minutes of conversation and no luck finding anything on them that I was not interested in thier offer. He called me a bitch and asked me why I was wasting his time. After he called me a bitch I gave him a real life example of how a Bitch behaves. I do believe I gave the name Bitch its due, before I hung up the phone on him. I also tried to call the number back which showed up on my cell phone caller ID it was757-234-7022. I was told this was not a working number. Perhaps some pre paid phone card was used to make the call. I spoke to my 21 year old daughter a short time after the phone call ended and she said that she had received the same phone call on 3 seperate occassions first from a man and then from a woman and then from a man. They tried to get her to give them her bank information to send her a free certificate. No shipping charge was mentioned. They said they needed the bank info for verification purposes only. Apparently they are refining thier technique. My daughter had to get rude with them everytime they called. She has not received a call from them in quite some time. However, she has had several different phone numbers over the last year from two different states and they have managed to call her on all the numbers.

Jaded
virginia beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regional-Shopping-Service-AKA-Freegiftsamericacom-Aka-Wediscountcom/internet/Regional-Shopping-Service-AKA-Freegiftsamericacom-Akaregional-Shopping-Service-AKA-Freegi-399170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regional Shopping Service AKA Freegiftsamerica.com Aka Wediscount.com

FreegiftsAmerica.com

AUTHOR: Jade - (U.S.A.)

Please see previous report titled Regional Shopping service they are one and the same