lying

• Reported By: Del — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Regions Bank ,formerly Amsouth Bank
Anniston, Alabama United States of America

Regions Bank ,formerly Amsouth Bank REGIONS BANK IS A THIEF Anniston, Alabama

Regions bank removed funds from my account without my knowledge and charged me services charges to the tune of over $300.00 now refuse to remove them.  According to Regions Bank my daughter who's name is on my account but I am not on hers had overdrawn her account.  They took the funds from my account and allowed me to use my debit card then charged me overdraft fees.  They withdrew the money the day after I had made a deposit and I was not notified and they allowed me to use my debit card although they had removed the funds then charged me overdraft fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regions-Bank-formerly-Amsouth-Bank/Anniston-Alabama-36201/Regions-Bank-formerly-Amsouth-Bank-REGIONS-BANK-IS-A-THIEF-Anniston-Alabama-605979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regions Bank ,formerly Amsouth Bank