Dolores

116 Sand Mountain Dr 35950 Albertville, Alabama United States of America
  • Phone: 800-737-4667
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Regions Bank Branch Manager, Albertville, Al Lying Branch Manager Albertville, Alabama

Just found out that the branch manger of the Regions Bank in Albertville Al lied to me about 5 years ago about closing my account. When I tried to open up another account I found out I had regions bank saying I owed over 500.00 in fees. When I closed my account I was directed to the branch manager to handle my account. I told if if there were any outstanding checks try an come through send them back and I would handle each one. Since my name wasn't on check systems at that time I did open another account to start with however 5 years later I was not able to. Anyway the branch manager told me that my account will be closed and nothing else would post a day after I talked to him. Well guess what he lied an checks did come in an posted unknown to me. This should have been a bank problem not mine. Well in the end it was my problem according to the bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regions-Bank/Albertville-Alabama-35950/Regions-Bank-Branch-Manager-Albertville-Al-Lying-Branch-Manager-Albertville-Alabama-1039841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regions Bank