factory

• Reported By: Gale — Walls Mississippi
Regions Bank
Germantown Road Cordova, Tennessee United States of America

Regions Bank Return Check charges Cordova, Tennessee

In January 2013 my purse was stolen and I went to Regions to close my account and open a new one.  The new account had a fraud alert put on it instead of the old account being given the fraud alert.  After I realized this had happen I visited the bank to make sure the payments I sent by e-check would be paid off the new account.

There were two payments that did not make it through.  Kohls $25.00 return check fee and Memphis Light Gas and Water  $40.00 return check fee.  Once again I visited the bank and asked for a refund because this was not MY error.  I was given the standard letter and told to fact to the 2 companies and it would be honored.  Of course it wasn't honored.

Upon my 5th visit to this bank the customer service rep called the 2 locations and Kohl's graciously refunded my fee.  The MLGW account was never refunded and I ended up paying the $40.00 return check fee and the bank refused to reimburse me.  Of course I am of no importance to them!  I am very Angry that I am out of pocket for this money and they accept no responsiblity for their mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regions-Bank/Cordova-Tennessee-38018/Regions-Bank-Return-Check-charges-Cordova-Tennessee-1034977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regions Bank