- Report: #699248
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Regions Bank
Regions Bank215 Forrest Street Hattiesburg, Mississippi United States of America
Regions Bank Regions Mortgage, Inc. Identity theft leads to Forensic Loan Investigation. Fraud is presumed Altered public records, wrongful foreclosure; false claim;Deprivation of propertywithout due process Hattiesburg , Mississippi
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The targeted Yadkin County, North Carolina property owner is a victim of AFLP, American Family Legal Plan... You be the judge... "IF" This were you, and had a choice; would you seek to "expose them" in the very bold, public corruption? Would you just quietly allow this fraud to contiue? uninterrupted?
Three property addresses are involved with Regions Bank d/b/a Regions Mortgage, Inc. The Forensice Loan Investigation addresses all three; the 4844 Collins Road, 4836 Collins Road and 1528 Meadowbrook Drive, Hamptonville North Carolina properties... Rachel Hemric, true owner.
Results below for property address 4844 Collins Road... The Rose and Thistle at Greenbrier Place Country Inn Bed and Breakfast. This was the identity prior to the targeting of the properties of Rachel Long Hemric.. 4844 Collins Road is a property that has already been taken in a Yadkin County Clerk of Court "at his discretion" Regions Mortgage, Inc.'m completed deceipt. The March 18, 2010 sale of 4844 Collins Road, Hamptonville properties could not be stopped under any circumstance. No filed into records vital documents exist for the diligent Rachel Hemric. The Clerk of Superior Court awarded the properties to Region's Mortgage with no show of proof of the ownership of the debt; no original promissory note was ever produced. All CHALLENGES for the production of the original documents fell on deaf ears. February 24, 2011 will mark the third Regions Wrongful Foreclosure. The two remaining property addresses, 4836 Collins Road, and 1528 Meadowbrook Drive will also show no clear similare results... No Clear Title will ever lawfully transferr ... this is Identity theft, the fastest growing fraud in the US... The FORENSIC LOAN INVESTIGATION 4844 Collins Road:
The Foreclosure Summary
The following uncovers problems in the foreclosure process.
Deed of Trust
The Original Deed of Trust was executed on December 29, 2005. The lender is Regions Bank and the trustees are Emmett James House or Bill R. McLaughlin.
Substitution of Trustee
The Substitution of Trustee dated February 9, 2010 was executed By Regions Bank as holder of the note secured by the Deed of Trusrt. The substitute trustee is David A. Simpson, PC.
Notice of Default
A Notice of Default dated February 18, 2010 shows Regions Bank as lender and David D. Simpson, PC, as trustee.
Note and Deed traveled apart
As noted previously this loan appears to have been securitized by Merrill Lynch Mortgage Investors Trust, Series 2006-HE6. As a result, the Note and the Deed have been separated. Therefore, there is no ability to foreclose on the property until the Note and the Deed of Trust are re-united.
SECTION 4: Title Defects and Securitization Defects
1. For a variety of reason some of which include the fact that the lender is described as Regions Bank which was nothing more than a mortgage broker masquerading as the lender in a table funded loan, we conclude that the actual money that was used to fund the mortgage transaction was funneled a long series of intermediars acting in their roles as "securitizartion parties."
1. This loan appears to have been securitized, with the Note being transferred to the Trust most likely on December 28, 2006 pursuiant to PSA.
2. There is no complete Chain of Title for the Deed.
3. There was no Note for review showing a complete Chain of Endorsements from Regions Bank, to Merrill Lynch Mortgage Lending, Inc., to Merrill Lynch Mortgage Investors, Inc., to the trust. It is likely that the actual note does not have the full Chain of Endorsements as required by the PSA., the Pooling and Servicing Agreement.
1. The Deed and the Note are separated from each other as the result of the Securization of the loan.
2. It should be noted that Examiners, in researching hundreds of securitized mortgages in foreclosure proceeding, have yet to find one Note that has been produced that complies with the requirement of the Pooling and Servicing Agreement (PSA) that all intervening endorsements must be reflected on the Note. A Note endorsed in blank does not comply with those requirements.
Similar Information was gathered on both remaining properties... There is no abiity to foreclose on the property until the Note and Deed of Trust are re-united.
The Yadkin County property owner has been unjustifyably and intentionally, with malice, removed from property address 4941 Collins Road in early 2009. Rachel Hemric is now met with truth, facts and law. Armed with truth, and given the preponderance of evidence... an investigation into the financial exploitation of Rachel Hemric is requested... removal of Wayne Dixon fro office is now mandatory... Only the truth is true..
Book 1003, Page 518 and Page 519 recorded into the Yadkin County Register of Deeds reflects that attorney David Simpson altered the history of and the property descriptiuon of 4836 Collins Road... Book 1003, Pages 521 and 522 reflect the same alteration of property description in regard to 1528 Meadowbrook Drive, Hamptonville, North Carolina property. Rachel Hemric has no firsthand knowledge of these loan perpetrations.
Attorney David Simpson is well on his way back to the North Carolina State Bar for his part in the alteration of public documents for the purpose of defrauding my mother. Deprivation of properfy without due process ... Please Help Stop Financial Expoitation of the elderly....Share this information with others as you seek truth, facts and law; only the truth is true. Let us all remember from whom we are granted our talents.. God Bless all those who have known of and prayed with us for years over this maddening, life challenging "taking" of the financial stability both mother and daughter... Hemric Century Farm.. A recent investigation into the Deeds of Trust since 1987 to the present represent very well what that ordeal was like... this is a revealation of predatory fiduciaries. Predatory trustees on the Deeds of Trust for Caroling Farm Credit, Regions, and Sun Trust have been named. The undermining of the dreams and goals of those who dare to dream has been devastating.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 01:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regions-Bank/Hattiesburg-Mississippi-39404-8001/Regions-Bank-Regions-Mortgage-Inc-Identity-theft-leads-to-Forensic-Loan-Investigation-699248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.