Complaint Review: Regions Bank

• Reported By: Maria — Arlington Texas United States of America
Regions Bank
1300 North Collins Internet United States of America

Regions Bank They lost my deposit and don't care! Internet

I decided to open an account with Regions Bank. I saw some commercials and was impressed. I opened the account online and funded it with a debit card from my old bank. On 5/28/2012, I got a confirmation email of the transfer. On 5/30/2012, I called to follow up and the money had not yet cleared my bank. I'm not worried at this time because there are delays. A couple more days I'm checking my balance and still no money.

I check my old bank account and the money has cleared. So I call again, still no money in my new account. The rep is only able to submit a claim form to research where the money is. If they found it, they would credit my account within 2 days. If not, it would credited to my old account. Fast forward to June 15, I still don't have money in either account. I am a struggling disabled veteran and I needed that money to survive. I call again and they submitted another form. Wow!! Such hard work. I want to warn everyone, do not use Regions Bank. Their service is horrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regions-Bank/internet/Regions-Bank-They-lost-my-deposit-and-dont-care-Internet-897995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regions Bank