Complaint Review: Regions Bank

• Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: courtney — clarksville Tennessee United States of America
Regions Bank

Regions Bank fees, lies, cheating Internet, Internet

So I use my Regions account to transfer money between them and my USAA account. I did a transfer for 73.00 from Regions to USAA last month.
Now all the sudden today I have 2 overdraw fees in my Regions account and my USAA account has 73.00 missing out of it. Basically Regions tried to take the money twice when the money was there both times but they said it wasn't. Now my account is way overdrawn.
USAA says Regions should give me my money back because the money was only debited once not twice. But of course Regions won't.
So I tell Regions I'm just going to close my account. Then they inform me because my account has only been opened since April I will have to pay a 25.00 fee to close the account early. I was never informed of such a fee but they insist they tell you when you agree to open the account.
They are full of lies and will take all your money any way they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2011 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regions-Bank/internet/Regions-Bank-fees-lies-cheating-Internet-Internet-760318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regions Bank