Complaint Review: Regis Corporation

• Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: holloy — Raeford North Carolina United States of America
Regis Corporation
2929 Hope Mills Road Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

Regis Corporation Smartstyle Unfair practices, bully managers, Susan Myers and Beth Baines Fayetteville, North Carolina

I was being written up supposedly for given my cell phone number out to clients. The real reason what because I filed complaints online against Susan Myers and Beth Baines. Because of my complaint I was retaliate against.

I was threaten to have the police called on me if I didn't leave the salon. I was attack by the manager Susan Myers, who made an abrupt movement at me, causing me to jump back, and hit my arm against something.

My vacation was coming up in three days, so I go on vacation, after 5 days of vacation, I called to see what time and day I return back to work. I was informed that I had quit. Quit on my vacation, yea right!

I didn't get paid for my vacation. Yes I was suppose to, but didn't.

Susan Myers is the worst manager I have ever worked for. Unprofessional, rude, bully, manipulator, inmature, just down right nasty person, for no reason.

Beth Baines and Susan Myers change policy to fit their wrongness!! To hear them tell, "it's policy"
ok, whatever!!! They pray on the weak, only the weak will survive in smartstye, If you have a voice you will not make it working in Smartsytle in North Carolina.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regis-Corporation/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28348/Regis-Corporation-Smartstyle-Unfair-practices-bully-managers-Susan-Myers-and-Beth-Baines-766494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regis Corporation