fraction

• Reported By: Dirty Deeds — Apache Junction Arizona United States of America
Regis Development
They are gone! Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Regis Development Leo Liacano and Regi Jackson Phoenix, Arizona

Leo Liacano is a Scammer of epic proportions. I worked for 6 weeks using my own money to complete jobs while they promised me they would pay. After I figured out what happened it was to late. Regi Jackson (if thats his real name) 623-505-8166 also lied to me until I bugged him enough that he not only admitted to ripping off everyone, He also threatened me with bodily harm. A joke to me. I would love to get an opportunity to warn everyone to. Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac are there main suppliers, They are Operating under new names in Vegas. This piece of garbage left my family broke during the holidays and stole the money I used to take care of my family. Where is the goverment or police or someone to stop this. Call Regi he knows where Leo is at. 623-505-8166

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regis-Development/Phoenix-Arizona-/Regis-Development-Leo-Liacano-and-Regi-Jackson-Phoenix-Arizona-1008431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regis Development