meat

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: AJ — Yuma Arizona
Regis Development
4299 N 423rd Ave. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Regis Development Robert Swan Regis Development Full of THIEVES/SCAMMERS Phoenix, Arizona

*General Comment: Getting Paid On Time

My company was contacted by Regis to performed Preservation Services in the Yuma Co. area.  We did not hesitate to help out as they asked for help on some late orders they had. We have been in business for many years and have over 10 yrs Exp. in the Field.  Regis and its Staff if full of BS and liars and don't know how to conduct business very poor if you ask me. Well time came for us to receive payment and never did two months later and nothing, I called numerous times to Robert Swan and just gave me the run around then all I got was his answering machine and enver a returned call or email.  Well Bob Swan you are a sorry excuse for a business man and yall need to pay us the $1,000.00 that is owed to us.

I hope other ppl that performed worked for then and did not receive payment would come forward. I will be reporting them to the BBB and AZ ROC and others they receive work from.  Remember Greed gets you no where.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regis-Development/Phoenix-Arizona-85031/Regis-Development-Robert-Swan-Regis-Development-Full-of-THIEVESSCAMMERS-Phoenix-Arizona-1042569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regis Development

#1 General Comment

Getting Paid On Time

AUTHOR: John - ()

Lee with Regis Develoment has turned the bad name this company had for not paying there bills around, I can attest to this as we have been working for Leo ( Regis Development ) now for over two months and all checks have been coming in from Leo like he said they would, this letter is only to let others know how things are and give Leo the benefit he deserves, keep up the good work Leo.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC