pair

• Reported By: B and T Landscape — Carson City Nevada United States of America
Regis Development
4299 N. 43rd Ave. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Regis Development Doesn't pay contractors Phoenix, Arizona

I was contacted via the internet to bid a job here in Nevada.  I won the bid and did the job.  It was finished ahead of the due date.  I billed this company for my work and materials that were used per the instructions.  After 30 days I did not receive payment.  I began calling them.  I left messages with the person that first contacted me..then vendor payments, to no avail.  Now all I get is a message machine that says all of the mailboxes are full.  I am out $1450.00.  for a small business like mine, this is devastating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regis-Development/Phoenix-Arizona-885031/Regis-Development-Doesnt-pay-contractors-Phoenix-Arizona-990649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regis Development