Complaint Review: Regis Hair Salon, Charleston Town Center

• Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: paintrgrljen — Dunbar West Virginia USA
Regis Hair Salon, Charleston Town Center
Lee st. Charleston, West Virginia United States of America

Regis Hair Salon, Charleston Town Center Worste Haircut ever! Charleston, West Virginia

This was a total waste of time and money and for sure the worst haircut I have ever had in my life! When I walked in, there was only one person available and it was a man(I think). He acted and looked very unproffesional and now I know why! After telling him what I wanted done, which was tapered around my face, bangs trimmed, and very little length cut off the back of my hair, he started cutting away! He cut on one side, then the other, then he proceeded to pull the back of my hair up over the top of my head and cut the ends. After all that cutting he then said " now we have to get some of these tangles out so we can even it up" OMG!!!!! After he did that, he told me that he was gonna pull on the back of my hair and for me to pull the other way as he cut on it some more.

When it was all over, he said that he left my length and that was obviously a lie from what I could see on the floor. He had taken about 4 inches off the back and cut my bangs up to the middle of my forehead. He never put any kind of product on my hair , nor did he use a brush or comb on it afterwards. All he did when drying it was run his nasty fingers through my hair, before sending me on my way. Gross! Awful! I cried all night! When I got up the next next morning, I had to go to another place so someone could cut some more off of it just so it would be even enough to straighten or curl if I wanted to! So to everyone considering a haircut at Regis........... Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regis-Hair-Salon-Charleston-Town-Center/Charleston-West-Virginia-/Regis-Hair-Salon-Charleston-Town-Center-Worste-Haircut-ever-Charleston-West-Virginia-757365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regis Hair Salon, Charleston Town Center