Complaint Review: Regis Salon

• Updated: Fri, May 14, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — South elgin Illinois United States of America
Regis Salon
1426 Spring Hill mall Internet United States of America

Regis Salon Natasha Rodrigez The manager is unprofessional. She's decent to your face and then talks about you behind your back to other employees. Which I have experienced myself. Also, from another former employee that I worked, Internet

I'm a former employee of Regis Salon and I'm complaining about the manager. I recently resigned pretty much because I couldn't take her ridiculous behavior anymore.

She's a catty girl, she is not professional. She's decent to your face and talks about you behind your back to other employees. Which I have experienced myself, and I'm sure she's talked plenty about me as well.

Also, I heard from another former employee that I worked with for about four months, that she steals products from the salon. Her words were "She takes products from the salon all the time...have you ever seen her pay for anything?"

And we would always be out of what we needed the most. She would order for stock, but she would order what already had and not what we needed, which made it very difficult to get the result that client wanted.

Basically, she picks and chooses who she wants to be nice too and of what I've heard is that she steals. That's not how a salon should be run. Everyone needs to be a team, but in reality, you had to watch out for yourself. You couldn't trust anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regis-Salon/internet/Regis-Salon-Natasha-Rodrigez-The-manager-is-unprofessional-Shes-decent-to-your-face-and-603398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regis Salon