Complaint Review: Regis Smartstyle Family Salon

1659 North Expressway Griffin, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 770-2274137
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Regis Smartstyle Family Salon uneducated, irresponsible, borderline bipolar manager! Griffin Georgia

I am an employee of Smartstyle. I have a borderline bipolar manager! She has written me and fellow employees up numerous times and everytime the area supervisor tells her to forget about the write ups because hey have no standing! Today she had an attitude when I arrived @ work and under her breath she was saying God help her!! (She always call on God when she is about to go into one of her many moodswings. Any other time she is cursing, downgrading others, and being manipulative.) I was totally confused! State Board gave us a surprise visit and she was in the backroom saying this is a f***ing set up! She even had the audacity to ask me if one of my clients from the previous night( A former employee @ our salon) had reported her to them!! I didn't know where this crazy accusation was coming from. As the day goes on our area supervisor called and and asked me about the client and what she got done. I told her and she started laughing telling me that my manager was paranoid! If they know that the lady is not mentally stable amd not qualified for the management position why want they replace her! Regis is set-up totally wrong they let any one be a manager! They have no qualifications set up to become a manager. As the day went on she tried to overcharge one of my customers telling me I had been charging the lady the wrong price right in front of her!! The lady got a roller set. Her hair is to the top of her neck and she wanted me to charge her 27.95 I politely pulled out the price book and showed her that a roller set for the length of my clients hair was 14.95 plus a 3.00 conditioner charge. She mumbled under her breath and told me that price was only for old ladies!!! How ridiculous! I charged my customer 17.95 and let her go her way! I don't understand how you can set up prices depending on how u feel that day! Regis needs to do something about this!! I have called Home Office numerous times and they won't do anything about my maniac manager!! They don't care about their employees as long as they don't have to work in the salon they will keep anyone as manager just to say that they have someone!!

Tree Tree Griffin, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regis-Smartstyle-Family-Salon/Griffin-Georgia-30223/Regis-Smartstyle-Family-Salon-uneducated-irresponsible-borderline-bipolar-manager-Griff-452402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regis Smartstyle Family Salon