Complaint Review: Regis University - University Alliance - Bisk Education

• Submitted: Fri, April 28, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 28, 2006

• Reported By:Ginowan Other
Regis University - University Alliance - Bisk Education
9417 Princess Palm Ave. Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

University Alliance - Bisk Education - Regis University Ineffective service relapse ripoff Tampa Florida

After reading some of the previous reports I was not surprised that there such bad reactions to this company. Wow! I left America and live in a different country for reasons like this. It makes me never want to go back.

Being well over the 1/2 point and over $15000 invested the company once again decided to not send materials for the class. Being that I am on somewhat of a tight schedule this is not an option. In fact over the last year and a half this has happend not once, twice but, three times.

The company calls itself international but infact cannot even make calls outside of the country. Havent they even heard of Vonage, geez? Well if I wanted to pull teeth I think I would have gone into Dental school rather than the MBA program.

None the less it is just as fan and demanding After reading some of the previous reports I was not surprised that there were such bad reactions to this company. Wow! I left America and live in a different country for reasons like this. It makes me never want to go back. Being well over the 1/2 point and over $15000 invested the company once again decided to not send materials for the class. Being that I am on somewhat of a tight schedule this is not an option. In fact over the last year and a half this has happened not once, twice but, three times.

The company calls itself international but in fact cannot even make calls outside of the country. Haven't they even heard of Vonage, gees? Well if I wanted to pull teeth I think I would have gone into Dental school rather than the MBA program. None the less it is just as fan and demanding with this class of dimwits. I disagree that they are just sales people in fact I don't even think they have completed any college at all themselves. I was met with representatives that stutter and were surely lacking skills expected of a $900 a month class. Long story short I am not able to register for class since they did not send my books or notification of payment.

In fact they state that I owe over three classes of bills. Amazing when they have no technology or any way of getting the information to the student other than obvious interns in the accounting department. I think that this company should also be investigated for running a degree mill. If you want crappy or no service with less than normal student expectation this is the place to go.

Good Luck!

Heath
Ginowan
Japan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2006 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regis-University-University-Alliance-Bisk-Education/Tampa-Florida-33619/University-Alliance-Bisk-Education-Regis-University-Ineffective-service-relapse-ripoff-189130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regis University - University Alliance - Bisk Education