Complaint Review: Register.com

• Updated: Mon, August 30, 2010

• Reported By: They're a rip-off — Orange Park Florida United States of America
Register.com
Universal / Canada Internet, Ontario United States of America

Register.com Register.com professtinally advised me, charged me for 2 years, then admitted it was for nothing ,only after I spoke to another hosting co because I questioned a bogus fee they tried to apply. Internet, Ontario

Register.com advised me as IT professionals, charged me for 2 years, then admitted it was for nothing (only after I spoke to another hosting company due to a bogus fee they tried to apply 1 year later). Finally, they declined to refund me.

ENOUGH SAID!

Do not do business with this company.  If you have invoices reflecting services not rendered, please contact me immidiately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2010 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Registercom/Internet-Ontario-/Registercom-Registercom-professtinally-advised-me-charged-me-for-2-years-then-admitte-635735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Register.com