Complaint Review: Register.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:fairfield Iowa
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue, 11th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Register.com register.com is blocking transfer of my domain New York, N.y.new York New York

register.com is blocking the transfer of my domain by falsely recording an incorrect answer to my secret question. i've attempted to resolve this but they have ignored my emails, blocked me from live chat and put me on hold/cut me off when calling. funny how you can always get through to them when you're trying to buy something. they think they're going to exhort their ridiculous renewal fees from me but i wouldn't use them if they were the last registrar on earth.

Hazel
fairfield, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Registercom/New-York-New-York-10018/Registercom-registercom-is-blocking-transfer-of-my-domain-New-York-Nynew-York-New-Yor-455913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Register.com