• Report: #520031

Complaint Review: Reg.net - SpyHunter

• Submitted: Thu, November 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: Roger — Fayetteville Arkansas U.S.A.
Reg.net - SpyHunter
9625 West 76th Street Eden Prairie, Minnesota United States of America

Reg.net - SpyHunter Spy Hunter Software only good for 6 months! Eden Prairie, Minnesota

In June of 2009 I bought the Spy Hunter software thinking that it was good for one year. Just recently I got an email telling me that I have to renew my product for another $29.99. I call customer service to ask why I had to pay another fee and the customer service said that the software is only good for 6 months. I told the customer service rep that this is a rip off since it is not mentioned that my newly purchased software expires in 6 months. I thought it was good for at least for one year..

I want the world to know that Spy Hunter is only good for six months and they will charge you another $29.99 for continued use of Spy Hunter. Not written in their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regnet-SpyHunter/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/Regnet-SpyHunter-Spy-Hunter-Software-only-good-for-6-months-Eden-Prairie-Minnesot-520031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reg.net - SpyHunter