Complaint Review: Regus Business Center

• Reported By: AMS0909 — tarzana California United States of America
Regus Business Center
6320 Canoga Ave. 15th Floor Internet United States of America

Regus Business Center Lies, Products and Services not rendered , Internet

*Author of original report: UPDATE - RESOLVED! THANKS!

*Author of original report: Filing my claim with the court today

*Author of original report: Email from center manager

*Author of original report: ADDRESS UPDATE

*Author of original report: No attempt to fix anything..

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Regus Customer Service

I signed my agreement back in October 2012 for duration of one year. I feel I was deceived from day one!! I had no knowledge of all the hidden fees involved such as Kitchen amenity fee, Internet (per person) fee, and Phone lines were promised to be at $40.00 per phone, which they invoice us at $149.00. I have inaccurate invoices every month, which throws me off on my accounting. Every month I know I have to take 2-5 days correcting my invoices and to review it with my center manager. Her response to me is oh that was a mistake, they are idiots in corp offices, Im sorry she would correct it but
there still would be issues with everything not being what I was promised from day one. Up until this day, which is about 5 months later, I am still being charged $149.99 for a phone line which I was promised $40.00 plus long distance
charges after I was told I could have an unlimited plan for $49.00.

The main problem I have with my center is the fact that I was told the phone will display my caller ID. Every time I brought it up to my Centers Manager, they would reply they would place a ticket for my request. It got to a point that I started loosing business because the field of work Im involved in is Telemarketing and every time our potential customers / clients
would try to call back, theyd get an unprofessional generic Regus voicemail. I was told that the issue will be resolved within 3-6 weeks depending on how backed up they were. After 6 weeks I decided to bring the subject back up to my center manager, her words were Oh the idiots at corp offices emailed me back and there is no way your phone number can be programmed to be displayed on caller ID. Ive basically been paying for a service, which I cant fully utilize and cant have my employees dial off of cellular phones. This experience has been a total nightmare not to mention our center manager is a total liar and deceived us from day one! Every time we ask to speak to someone in corp offices, she says she cant give any contact information out to center members. I thought if I signed a 1 year agreement I wouldnt be just a member but rather a tenant of the business offices, at least thats what she convinced me when I originally signed my agreement.  I decided to set an appointment to discuss my issues with her one last time. She asked me to write a letter and explain everything we discussed and she asked me to email and promised to get me out of our lease by the end of March. Well 3 days after I sent my email I
tried to contact my center manager and came to find out she was on vacation for close to 2 weeks. I waited patiently for some sort of reply, when I saw her back in the center I asked if she had received my letter, she told me that she spoke to her supervisor and there is nothing she can do. Wait a minute, 2 weeks back she told me she would promise to get me out of my lease by the end of March now shes telling me that she cant? The same-way she promised to make our phone numbers display on the caller ID??

Not to mention a few days ago in the kitchen I overheard a conversation with her and another center member that the deposits never get refunded because they are taken as retainers. Not only they wont let me out of my lease, it seems my deposit will not be refunded back to me.  If my issues are not resolved I will gladly post her name on this website to get my
issues heard and resolved once and for all. Everyone else in the center (the front desk people) are great, very respectful. It just seems our center manager really doesnt know what she was doing and I was deceived from day one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regus-Business-Center/internet/Regus-Business-Center-Lies-Products-and-Services-not-rendered-Internet-1023496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regus Business Center

UPDATE - RESOLVED! THANKS!

AUTHOR: AMS0909 - ()

The updated result of my issue in regards my complaint against Regus and dilemmas with the center manager was recently resolved in a professional way. Joshua Rivers made a prodigious effort toward satisfying what i had requested. Id like to thank both Jessica and Joshua for resolving my issue. I regret making this report in the first place, things could of been resolved with simple humbled phone calls.. Thanks again regus!

Filing my claim with the court today

AUTHOR: AMS0909 - (USA)

Just wanted to give another weekly update that no one has attempted to reached out.. Here is a copy of an email conversation I had with Jessica Deres our center manager, this email clearly shows I complained about my issue my 2nd day as a tenant of the regus business center. My email sent to Jessica Derras regus center manager on November, 3 2012 (Please keep in mind our contract started October 1 2012

Hello Jessica
This email is in reference to the Caller-ID programming displayed on outbound calls, We last spoke about this issue on October 2nd when we originally discovered a generic number belonging to Regus Business Center gets displayed on potential client's caller-id on outbound calls, You advised you would submit a "ticket" and get the issue resolved, for over a month now we have been assigned a generic outbound phone number. As you know this can lead to loss in business and tend to confuse potential clients on our business practices and affiliation with Regus business center.

Please take our request seriously, if the issue is not resolved by Wednesday November, 7 2012 we will be forced to cancel our contract.

Jessica's reply (she waited an entire month to tell me this, I wonder why?)

Good Morning Alex,

After we spoke last, we did place a telecoms ticket for you. My telecoms team informed me that it could be done. That's when I told you and Sep we would change the caller ID for you. After pressing them on the matter for a while, I received an email that I was given the wrong information. The phone system at this center will not allow us to change the caller ID's on the phone. I went back and forth with them to see if there was anything we could do. But unfortunately there is not.

Jessica Deras Center Manager HQ, A member of the Regus Group 6320 Canoga Ave., Suite 1500, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, United States of America T +1 818 227 5016 F +1 818 227 5099 jessica.deras@regus.com www.regus.com

Email from center manager

AUTHOR: AMS0909 - (USA)

Here is a copy of an email the center manager send me back in November.. I have lost over 9k in rent and over $10,000.00 in damages to my business..

ADDRESS UPDATE

AUTHOR: AMS0909 - (United States of America)

I forgot to mention the center address ... STAY AWAY!!! BAD NEWS!! NONE OF THE LONG TERM TENANTS ARE HAPPY!!!!

6320 Canoga Avenue, 15th Floor, Woodland Hills, California, 91367

No attempt to fix anything..

AUTHOR: AMS0909 - (United States of America)

Its funny .. If you look at most of the complaints it shows the same "customer service" message. I guess they reply back to show others that they are "working on it" they are not working on anything! as a matter of fact nobody has made any attempt to contact me.. I just wanted to post once more to remind everyone who reads this that nothing has been handled and that reply is to show "they had the last word, and that they are working on it" LIES LIES LIES CONTINOUS LIES! The other day the center manager sent one of the girls from the front to "REPO" my phone from my office, this is just sad!!!

Response from Regus Customer Service

AUTHOR: Regus_CS - (United States of America)

Hi and thanks for taking the time to write down your comments. We apologize if we have not provided you with the level of service you expect and deserve from us. We have immediately forwarded your message to our Customer Service team who will investigate. They will contact you to discuss further and assist.