- Report: #1045393
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Regus Inc.
Regus Inc.2029 Century Park East 14th Floor, Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California United States of America
Regus Inc. Clay Mitchell Did not respond to requests to alter contract after they received my money. Los Angeles, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This is the actual emil I sent them.
For the record;
1. On 2/25 Clay Mitchell emailed me this message:
Welcome to Regus! The Center Manager at your location will be reaching out to you via e-mail in order to finalize your set-up process.
Expect direct contact within 24-48 business hours, however feel free to contact her directly if you need the information immediately.
They will act as your direct point of contact if you have any additional questions from this point on
Your Center Manager Gina Lomeli 310.867.2793 Gina.Lomeli@regus.com
He told me Gina would call me (the Center Manager). I knew at that time, less that 48 hours after I signed my contract that I wanted to revise it from Virtual to Plus.
2. Gina NEVER CALLED NOR RETURNED ANY OF MY PHONE CALLS!! I did not know at the time that she was in the process of leaving or had already left your company.
3. Because I couldn't contact Gina and I couldn't reach Clay I called Dallas and spoke to a colleague of Clay on 2/28 requesting to change my contract from Virtual to Plus.
4. Then; On 4/8 Clay emailed;
My colleague informed me that you are looking to change your Virtual Office.
You can contact me with what youre looking for.
What can I help you with?
This was in response to my call with his colleague earlier stating that I wanted to change my service from Virtual Office (329.00) to Office Plus (179.00 per month). I wanted to change from phone and address to just phone. That is the only difference between Virtual and Plus.
This is my evidence that I spoke to Clay regarding changing my contract.
I was never unclear what I wanted. You were.
5. After that email neither he, nor Gina, nor any Center Manager returned my phone calls. It wasn't until 2 weeks later that I found out that Gina, who was supposed to handle my account was no longer working there.This, by the way, was because I had made numerous phone calls to your office with NO RESPONSE, not because someone called me.
6. You tell me how I am supposed to be responsible for changing my contract when;
a. The person who initially set me up did not return my phone calls.
b. Even after Clay Mitchell sent me an email acknowledging I wanted to change my contract nothing was done.
c. The Center Manger never called me and wasn't even working there any more
d. You, Christopher Camara, the new Center Manger, pick this up on 4/15 with no regard for what had happened earlier and continue to propagate that I was unclear what I wanted and refused to honor what I had requested of Clay Mitchell, while taking NO responsibility that your office completely neglected to take care of me.
And all you had to do was to revise the contract (from Virtual to Plus) on one phone call like Clay said he would.
But I guess what they say in the website is true. Once you get my money, customer service be damned.You have now charged me 729.00 for 2 months of no service, while avoiding responding to all of my requests.
You can spin it any way you want. You are covering your a*s instead of taking care of a customer.
This is what I will send to the website.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regus-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90067/Regus-Inc-Clay-Mitchell-Did-not-respond-to-requests-to-alter-contract-after-they-receive-1045393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.