Vermont

• Reported By: mikegone — Pearland Texas
Regus Management Group
11200 Broadway Suite 2743 Pearland, Texas United States of America

Regus Management Group Dishonest Business Practice Pearland, Texas

I had the same issue I am reading about with others. I signed, in good faith, a one-year lease. After one year, I notified the business manager I did not want to renew the lease. She explained they require 3 months notice...I wasn't too thrilled but paid the 3 months including their internet fee (I wasn't using their internet at all). The manager sent me a 3 month lease with a beginning date but no end date...I refused to sign and explained I needed a clear date written on the paper stating when the 3 extra months began and ended...the manager said she would send it to me but never did. I paid my 3 months all the while she was telling me that would be all that is required...at the end of the 3 months, she stated since I didn't send the original form back, the 3 months was off and I owed another year! I am now going to have to hire an attorney because they now state I owe them over $7000.00 and they are going to sue me...they are not to be trusted. I would never recommend anyone else to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regus-Management-Group/Pearland-Texas-77584/Regus-Management-Group-Dishonest-Business-Practice-Pearland-Texas-1042510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regus Management Group