I don't take to kindly to
dishonest, scam artists, so I'll try to be brief.
THIS MIKE COLLINS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. ordered "Internet Bandit Signs" (on the phone because your PayPal option didn't work... BIG RED FLAG!!!)
2. SPECIFICALLY told them that they couldn't go over
my $400 per day limit OR I'LL CHARGED FEES.
3. They stated they could do it over 3 payments, and ship it out by that Friday ALONG WITH THE BONUSES.
4. Got my bank statement and found out they took out one payment of $1,012.00
5. That screwed up my entire account and on top of that
the bank charged me $90.00 in fees.
6. I called them and told them to have the boss call me. they promised me Mike Collins would call the following
7. No phone call was received. I sent at least 6 emails and/or filled in your "contact us" form. Still no answer.
8. Finally called and got some girl who promised me she would take care of it by the following week.
9. received PART of my order. And waited to receive the balance.
10. As of Today, I STILL haven't received the balance
of my order. So AGAIN I fill in your "contact us" form to
complain and ask for my bonuses.
11. As of today, I have not received one email or one phone call to address my complaint. I HAVE NOT received my refund/credit as promised.
Your company BY FAR is the worst company I've ever dealt with. Your staff flat out LIES and are DISHONEST.
So here's what I have done IMMEDIATELY...
I filed complaints with the BBB and FTC and I have written your congressman to make him aware of your
I have also taken more aggressive LEGAL action against you and your company.
Here's what you could of done to prevent this:
1. Give me the refund your promised for f***ing up my
bank account ($90.00).
2. Send me the bonuses you promised. (Wholesaling Home for a Living, Rehabbing for Fun and Profit, Free Web Traffic, Copywriting for the Web, 101 Basics to SEO, etc)