Complaint Review: Rehablist.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By:Pomono California
Rehablist.com
4019 W.Waters Ave, Tampa, Florida , Select State/Province United States of America

Rehablist.com Mike Collins, thanks for ripping me off... Tampa Florida

I don't take to kindly to dishonest, scam artists, so I'll try to be brief.

THIS MIKE COLLINS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. ordered "Internet Bandit Signs" (on the phone because your PayPal option didn't work... BIG RED FLAG!!!)

2. SPECIFICALLY told them that they couldn't go over my $400 per day limit OR I'LL CHARGED FEES.

3. They stated they could do it over 3 payments, and ship it out by that Friday ALONG WITH THE BONUSES.

4. Got my bank statement and found out they took out one payment of $1,012.00

5. That screwed up my entire account and on top of that the bank charged me $90.00 in fees.

6. I called them and told them to have the boss call me. they promised me Mike Collins would call the following Monday.

7. No phone call was received. I sent at least 6 emails and/or filled in your "contact us" form. Still no answer.

8. Finally called and got some girl who promised me she would take care of it by the following week.

9. received PART of my order. And waited to receive the balance.

10. As of Today, I STILL haven't received the balance of my order. So AGAIN I fill in your "contact us" form to complain and ask for my bonuses.

11. As of today, I have not received one email or one phone call to address my complaint. I HAVE NOT received my refund/credit as promised.

Your company BY FAR is the worst company I've ever dealt with. Your staff flat out LIES and are DISHONEST.

So here's what I have done IMMEDIATELY...

I filed complaints with the BBB and FTC and I have written your congressman to make him aware of your scam ways.

I have also taken more aggressive LEGAL action against you and your company.

Here's what you could of done to prevent this:

1. Give me the refund your promised for f***ing up my bank account ($90.00).

2. Send me the bonuses you promised. (Wholesaling Home for a Living, Rehabbing for Fun and Profit, Free Web Traffic, Copywriting for the Web, 101 Basics to SEO, etc)

Mike Pomono, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 02:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rehablistcom/Select-StateProvince/Rehablistcom-Mike-Collins-thanks-for-ripping-me-off-Tampa-Florida-358838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rehablist.com