Complaint Review: Reith Weems

• Submitted: Fri, April 29, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: Diane — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Reith Weems
285 Centennial Olympic Drive Atlanta, Ga 30318 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Reith Weems Mode 31 LLC Thief! Liar! Downright Criminal! atlanta, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This case was Dismissed

*Author of original report: Reith Weems/ Paid His Debt!!!!!!

Reith Weems/Mode 31 LLC  C.E.O.  404-513-3000.  This is how he signed a Buyers contract for me on August 11, 2010.  Selling to me a 2007 Nissan Altima S.  I paid $1200.00 Down  and as of
today, April 29, 2011, I have paid $3200.00 in payments to Reith Weems.

This Morning at 2:00 AM.  I was waken to the sound of a tow truck, towing the vehicle away.
I explained that it must be a mistake, maybe they were looking for the neighbors car, but not mine.
Because,  I have never missed a payment!

They asked me if I was Ms. Wolf and that Consumer Finance had been looking for the vehicle for a while.  The payments were behind by $2800.00!!!  I hit the roof.  I called Reith Weems at 2:00 AM.  He has not been able to make sense to me at all.

I even emailed his uncle ejasonstone@hotmail.com  who assured me at the the time of purchase that it was in fact Mr. Weems car.

This is Theft in It's highest degree.  I want back every dime stolen from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reith-Weems/atlanta-Georgia-30318/Reith-Weems-Mode-31-LLC-Thief-Liar-Downright-Criminal-atlanta-Georgia-723811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reith Weems

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This case was Dismissed

AUTHOR: Reith - (United States of America)

I would like to say that first off Diana ewing didn't tell the whole truth about this situation she couldn't get fiance thru Union City Nissan because her credit was bad no one would finance her she was sent to me from a friend of hers I told her there was nothing I could do after about a week a former customer contact me and informed me she want to sell her car sh ask me if I new someone who need a car I said no then I told her I knew a lady but her credit was not good at all but she been on her job for a while so I help both female out by being the middle person she took over the payment i got $100.00 referral fee and that was it until 1yr later I get a call from Diana screaming they took her car I thought she got car jack because it was so late so i told her i would call the police and I did and found out the car was repo back to the bank we both tied to get intouch withe the young lady who owe the car but she didnt return our calls then diana just wouldn't return my calls I told her let's go to a lawyer the next thing I know i'm being sued for this transacton I got a lawyer we went to court and the case was dismissed check te records case closed

Reith Weems/ Paid His Debt!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Diane - (United States of America)

This is a good faith jesture to let everyone know that Reith Weems by court order paid back all monies owed to me including the down payment of 1200.00.  The statements presented earlier were true as it did happen.  Thank God for justice in America!