Complaint Review: RejuvaGlow

• Submitted: Wed, October 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Evelyn — Anjou Quebec
, Select State/Province USA

RejuvaGlow Skin DM Charged close to $200 for two products that were advertized as free. Internet

The special promo advertized RejuvaGlow and SkinDM as a free trial where the client paid a total of 3.95 for transportation fees of each product.

I was charged those amounts on my visa card after receiving the two products in separate packages.

Two weeks later I was charged close to $200 on my Visa card for two products that are greasy, have caused me to develop pimples all over my face and absolutely did not improve my facial skin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RejuvaGlow/Select-StateProvince/RejuvaGlow-Skin-DM-Charged-close-to-200-for-two-products-that-were-advertized-as-free-I-1088940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RejuvaGlow