Complaint Review: Rejuval Skin

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Shelley — New Milford New Jersey
Rejuval Skin
London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Rejuval Skin Rejuvalskin Ordered free trial and paid the shippin of $4.95. Without authorization or knowledge, 2 weeks later I was charged $97.28 London London GB

*Author of original report: Rejuval skin free trial offer

I noticed on Facebook celebrities were using a face cream called RejuvalSkin.

An offer for a free sample was on Facebook and I clicked on it and gave my credit card for the $4.95 shipping.....

Then without authorization, 2 weeks later a charge of $97.28 was on my credit card.

I now have to cancel my card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rejuval-Skin/London-Select-StateProvince/Rejuval-Skin-Rejuvalskin-Ordered-free-trial-and-paid-the-shippin-of-495-Without-author-1121109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rejuval Skin

Rejuval skin free trial offer

AUTHOR: Shelley - ()

Recently I ordered on line the "free sample" of Rejuval skin cream .... just pay shipping and handling. Nowhere in the order did it say "trial size or trial period".

Update - I called my credit card company who found an 800 number for the London based company.  After 20 minutes of recorded message in a circle, a human answered.

He advised that if I read the small print, I would have found this was a trial and if not cancelled I would pay full price for the trial size and be added to the recurring order list.

the trial size was very small selling on Amazon for less than $40.00... I was charged on the 15th day $97.28 along with the $4.27 shipping prior.

the rep refused to assist and by listening to his exhasperated voice, must hear this complaint all the time.  He did not even offer to cancel the "recurring" order.

Since the on-line offer was "Free" sample just pay shipping.... where was the "trial" offer?  Everyone knows Trial means free then cancel.

Very fraudlent misleading practice this company Rejuval Skin is practicing.  Just wrong.

Foil