Complaint Review: RejuvalSkin

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: bonniem86 — Hatboro Pennsylvania
RejuvalSkin
Internet USA

RejuvalSkin Bskin; BrightSkin;Rejuval Took unapproved charges from my bank account internet

I purchased (2) trial offers, understanding I would be charged only for shipping. Seemed a good way to try to see if the product(s) performed as indicated.  I checked for any "small print" contracts, and found none. The company charged me (4) different transaction fees ... international transaction fees ... for a total of $5.14 and then a fifth for $4.95.  I received the sample products in 5-7 days; within 10 days of the initial order and the accompanying charges, a unexpected charge for $97.28 + $3.89 (international transaction fee) totaling $101.17, was followed by a second unexpected charge of $79.97 in my checking account.  I called the company's 800# and was assured that all pending and future charges would be cancelled. I tried to do the same thing for the $79.97, but the 800# supplied was incomplete. I had no alternative but to cancel my credit card and report the scam to the bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RejuvalSkin/internet/RejuvalSkin-Bskin-BrightSkinRejuval-Took-unapproved-charges-from-my-bank-account-intern-1129238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RejuvalSkin