Complaint Review: Rejuvalskin

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Gail Miller — westlake village California
Rejuvalskin
414 e 7th ave, florida , Florida USA

Rejuvalskin I paid $4.95 for a 14 day trial. They then debited my acct.for $97 before the 14 day period was over. Florida

I ordered a 14 day trial of Rejuvalskin for $4.95.  I gave them my debit card.  I was informed that I would have a 14 day trial period and after that the debit card would be charged for $97.48 if I did not cancel.

I discovered they debited my account after only 8 days and after I had sent them a message via their website that they were not authorized to do so as I was returning the product.  They have a "contact Us" icon at their website.  Their phone system does not work as it just keeps looping the same message over and over without the ability to connect with a customer service person.

Apparently, they will keep debiting your account while you have no ability to contact them.  I have notified my bank, but I am afraid they will attempt more debits unless I close my account.  I have sent 8 messages to them, without one reply.

Glenda

Westlake Village, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rejuvalskin/Florida/Rejuvalskin-I-paid-495-for-a-14-day-trial-They-then-debited-my-acctfor-97-before-the-1132240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rejuvalskin