paint

• Reported By: Ken — Sugar land Texas
Rejuvenate Beauty Center
5353 W Alabama Ste 200J Houston, Texas United States of America

Rejuvenate Beauty Center Refuse to honor voucher Houston, Texas

I purchased a deal find voucher from this company for 1 year unlimited hair removal that specifically states that you must wait 4-6 weeks between appointments. After taking more than ten days to return my call for an appointment they scheduled me for more than a month later, while I was driving to that appointment it was canceled. They rescheduled me for a week later and then sent me this email essentially telling me that they will not honor the dealfind voucher.

Hi Ken,

After speaking with you today I talked to my manager and told her about how you wanted to get an appointment every 4 weeks. She said we would not be able to do that. We would scheduled you every 8 weeks so the at end you would end up with 6 treatments total. Every time we do a treatment it would take us about 2,000 shots from our IPL machine. Each IPL handle comes with 30,000-40,000 shots and cost about $700 dollars, So we are looking at about $200- $300 dollars worth of shots in 6 treatments alone. that does not include labor, or any other over head. We normally do not tend to male customers. we were trying to honor the vouchers that were bought my male customers but it does not seem it will work out. with 2000 shots we can treat many female's areas and they also buy other services once they get to be regular clients and that is how we make up for the very low price deals that we offer online with dealfind, groupon and so on. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. The deal find I believe is who you bought this from, they can assist in giving you a refund.

Carmen A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rejuvenate-Beauty-Center/Houston-Texas-77056/Rejuvenate-Beauty-Center-Refuse-to-honor-voucher-Houston-Texas-1037000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rejuvenate Beauty Center