Complaint Review: Rejuvenateworldwide.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 31, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 01, 2008

• Reported By:shreveport la Louisiana
Rejuvenateworldwide.com
3856 Long Prarie Rd Flower Mound, Texas U.S.A.

Rejuvenateworldwide.com rejuvenateworldwide .com by the time i finish this i will need a face lift instead of there product Flower Mound Texas Texas

*Author of original report: Below is the e-mail I received back which now talks about autoship charges and other information that was not even on the original e-mail I received. They were planning on hitting my account with autopay without any notification at all.

this is a report about rejuvenate worldwide. i placed a order for a free sample last night 10/30/08. It was late when i made this purchase. they told me on line i would get a free sample and just pay shipping charge of 4.95. when all was said and done on my e-mail they hit me for 7.95. the e-mail was just not right. they gave me no order number nothing to confirm this other than a bogus e-mail address thanking me for my purchase. i tried almost all night to e-mail them with bogus returns for there e-mail. i found a fax number and called it. it was a scam allright. you listen to it and you can tell. also i called the operator in texas,and there is no such listing. i tried for hours to get a regular phone number.

i have already contacted my bank and they are working on this problem. they said they would not let them hit my account for anymore charges,and are working on the 7.95 charge.

people this is a scam i am convinced. dont make the mistake i did . these people came through another e-mail of mine which is okay. Iagree with the other consumer shut these people down. if i have to i will go to the end of the world to get this taken care of. im not one of those people that will give up. i can travel to find them if they exist.please ladies be careful we all want to look beautiful but not at the cost of our bank account. thanks kay

Kay
shreveport la, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rejuvenateworldwidecom/Flower-Mound-Texas/Rejuvenateworldwidecom-rejuvenateworldwide-com-by-the-time-i-finish-this-i-will-need-a-f-386621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rejuvenateworldwide.com

From: "Rejuvenate Worldwide Support" The above "From:" address may be forged. Save Address Reminder

To: Kay
Subject: RE: cancel order
Date: Friday, October 31, 2008 6:34:39 PM [View Source]

Your autoship has been canceled. You will not be billed anymore or sent any more product.

You will be billed for the bottle that was already shipped to you and can be refunded if you choose to send it back.

Worldwide Returns

C/O H & N Distribution, Inc.

1605 Hart St. Ste 100

Southlake, TX 76092
*FREE Trial Information
Start your FREE trial now to receive a full 30 day supply of Ageless (retails for one seventy nine dollars and ninety five cents). You will have fifteen full days after you receive your trial to evaluate and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy Ageless, simply do nothing. You will be billed the wholesale price of only forty nine dollars and ninety five cents at the end of your fifteen day trial period (this is a savings off over thirty percent off the retail price, and is only available for those who secure their trial today) and every month thereafter until cancel. You will enjoy our auto ship program that will deliver your 30 day supply of Ageless each month to keep your skin looking healthy and radiant. You are still receiving this trial one hundred percent risk free because if, for ANY reason, you decide that Ageless is not for you, simply call 1-800-462-0584 and return the remaining product and you will not be billed another penny. No commitments, no hassles.

**If you decide to return your product, please e-mail us with a tracking number for your return**

Have an awesome day,
Support

------------
From: karen
Sent: Fri 10/31/2008 12:47 AM
To: Rejuvenate Worldwide Support
Subject: cancel order

please cancel my order i made on 10/30/08. I believe this is a scam. you charged me the wrong price i was Quoted on line. Please get in touch with me at my e-mail. If you do not I will be in touch with my bank and internet fraud