Complaint Review: Relationship Atlanta Dating Service

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Idiot for love — Alpharetta Georgia United States of America
Relationship Atlanta Dating Service
1975 N. Park Place SE Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Relationship Atlanta Dating Service Mature Singles, relationshipsatlanta.com, Nothing happening.....I sign up, pay my money, get pictures taken, get a video done, log in, select men, and a month later - NOTHING Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I agree with the ripoff report poster

I am so sad, I could just cry about this.  I was lonely, depressed, just became an empty nester and I thought - I need to do something about this.  So I search the internet and find this site for "mature" singles.  I had been on e-Harmony, Our Time, etc., etc., but this was supposed to be different.  They were supposed to screen people, do background checks to make sure they weren't sex offenders or rapists, and not everyone could join - they had to pass the interview process and they would only accept someone if they thought they were someone who could get a date.

None of this is written down - this guy tells you all this in your "interview".  I feel like such a fool.  They make you feel like they are doing you a favor by letting you join and taking your money.  I would have been happy to get ONE HIT.  I must have selected about 40 men.  I even lowered my standards after a week or so just to get ONE HIT.  I got nothing.  Now I am stuck paying all this money.

Someone needs to sue them.  There needs to be a class action lawsuit filed against them and everyone's money returned and them SHUT DOWN.  This is fraud and misrepresentation.  I bet if you took a survey of all the people on the site 99% of them are dissappointed and are not meeting anyone - but they misrepresent that and make you promise to invite them to your wedding and talk about the 20-30 weddings they had just this year alone.  These are lies and misleading and that is fine but they should not be able to keep debiting your checking account month after month after you KNOW it is a lie!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Relationship-Atlanta-Dating-Service/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Relationship-Atlanta-Dating-Service-Mature-Singles-relationshipsatlantacom-Nothing-hap-960062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Relationship Atlanta Dating Service

I agree with the ripoff report poster

AUTHOR: Foolandhismoneyaresoonparted - (United States of America)

I too thought this would be great and I would meet a quality woman.  I was told everything the original poster was told.  I was roped into signing with them after the interview and now I am locked into this.  And to no avail I have selected about 30 women and only go two back and turns out they don't really want to date and they too want out of the contract because they think it was a waste and are moving out of the area.  I am all in to join a class action lawsuit if someone wants to get it setup.   Apparently this fool and his money were parted.