Complaint Review: Relationships Atlanta

• Reported By: Ruth — Temple Georgia United States of America
Relationships Atlanta
Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Relationships Atlanta Wasted Money FOR SURE!! Marietta , Georgia

Its been over a year now since I responed to an internet add for a company that claimed to help you find smart financially sound, honest people to date in the Atlanta area.  I took a whole day to go over and talk to the folks in Marietta at Relationships Atlanta.

The sales pitch included indepth screening of applicants and that you could not be a member of this elite dating service if you didn't meet their criteria.  I, of course, easily met their criteria as a professional lady without any criminal history.

This company sold me a a lifetime membership.  I could use it untill I found the guy that was right for me.  The only problem is that after uploading my profile , taking my picture etc.  there has been no response from one single man.  I have sent out over a hundred "likes" if you will, with not ONE response.  Not even a "no thank you".

Several months later I started trying to call the company.  I was hoping that maybe there was a glitch and my responses weren't going through.  Then I discovered that no one will answer the phone now!!  I left messages on several occasions, with no repsonse.

Ladies and Gentleman,   DONT waste your time or money on these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Relationships-Atlanta/Marietta-Georgia-/Relationships-Atlanta-Wasted-Money-FOR-SURE-Marietta-Georgia-976999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Relationships Atlanta