Complaint Review: Relaxation Spas

Relaxation Spas
2442 Willow Rd. Arroyo Grande, California United States of America

Relaxation Spas Sensation Spas Scam Artists Arroyo Grande, California

*Consumer Comment: Took my deposit and disappeared

*UPDATE Employee: blackmail to get refund

Buyer beware!! This company is dishonest and will rob you blind!

I put a down payment of $1200 on a hot tub and have nothing to show for it.  They never returned my phone calls when I wanted to get my hot tub into production.

When I went through AMEX to get my money refunded, they told me they couldn't because I signed a contract that said "all sales are final." So, I'm out $1200 and there's nothing I can do.

I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. Don't do business with them at all!! I hope someone will have the power to someday to shut this company down for good!!

Be careful because they hide under different names. Relaxation Spas, Sensation Spas, and Diamante Spas are all the same company. I give them a ZERO rating!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2011 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Relaxation-Spas/Arroyo-Grande-California-93420/Relaxation-Spas-Sensation-Spas-Scam-Artists-Arroyo-Grande-California-807532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Relaxation Spas

Took my deposit and disappeared

AUTHOR: Andy - ()

Agree with complaints. Purchased a product from them during a home and garden show. Product was not the same nor the same size. Contract clearly stated a size and photo's to match when it was purchased. They took my deposit and I've not heard from them since. I'll summerize:

BBB is an F rating.. Not A as stated. The A rating is a newly registered name to avoid the original. Search and you'll see.

I DID try to take them to court - The address listed here, their website and state records is incorrect. I attempted to serve them 3 times. Twice with a police officer where we found they were evicted. Also checked their licence with the state is it is NOT valid.

I no longer wish to waste my time leaving them messages. I want to take them to court but cannot because I have no address to serve court papers to. This will be my last attempt to obtain information/address without paying outside services.  I am so upset I am now willing to pay WAY beyond my deposit to ensure I find them and take them to court.

If anyone has their address list it.. If you're reading this Relaxation Spa or whatever you're called, stop hiding on the internet and list your proper address and lic. I'll serve you and we can battle it out in court. I do not wish to engage in your lies on BBB or here in this forum.

blackmail to get refund

AUTHOR: Relaxation spas - (United States of America)

Customer purchased a spa from Relaxation spas at the state fair in Salem. Delivery was attempted customer not home no returned calls from customer. The spas come from the factory in Arroyo Grande , CA.  A second delivery attempt was made but the customer refused to return phone calls from the company.

The customer attempted to charge back their credit card but the charges remained because the customer was at fault not the company. Our stance remains the same we would gladly ship the spa and gazebo to the customer but no refund is due as we fulfilled our end of the agreement. The customer is trying to blackmail us to send them their money by posting on ripoff report.

Credit card companies are on the side of consumers and not on the side of businesses. They will refund money for any reason unless the customer claims false information.