poetic

Complaint Review: Relaxation Spas/Sensation Spas

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Relaxation Spas - Sensation Spas — Norco California United States of America
Relaxation Spas/Sensation Spas
2440 Willow Road Arroyo Grande, CA Arroyo Grande, California United States of America

Relaxation Spas/Sensation Spas I had one year left on my 5 year Factory Warranty including parts & labor that they would not honor. Arroyo Grande, California

*UPDATE Employee: Warranty claim

I purchased my Hot Tub Spa from Sensation Spas, Inc. in Arroyo Grande California on October 4, 2008 whch included a Five Year Warranty including Parts & Labor that was written in my contract.  Sensation Spa changed their name to Relaxation Spa and when I contacted them for a service call on my spa due to one of the pumps going bad, the owner told me he could not honor my warranty, which is good through October 4, 2013.

I would not buy a new or used Spa from Relaxation Spa as they are dishonest.  Buyer Beward!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Relaxation-SpasSensation-Spas/Arroyo-Grande-California-93420/Relaxation-SpasSensation-Spas-I-had-one-year-left-on-my-5-year-Factory-Warranty-includin-937525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Relaxation Spas/Sensation Spas

Warranty claim

AUTHOR: Relaxation spas - (United States of America)

All warranties are honored from sensation spas thru relaxation spas
Our warranties are in writing We have never denied anyone service under terms of our warranty