Complaint Review: Reliable Construction One Inc

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: David Glover — St louis Missouri United States of America
Reliable Construction One Inc
8050 Watson Rd, Ste 370 Saint Louis, MO 63119 St.Louis, Missouri United States of America

Reliable Construction One Inc Reliable construction Deceived, swindled, lied, storm chasers, UN-reliable!!!!! St.Louis, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Allegation

This company is a complete rip off/ scam. I was told by two different insurance adjusters, and an independent contractor that the damage on my roof was invented. I was also told this company is well known in the industry for this type of problem. When i realized this scam, I immediately cancelled, and was still charged $400 for no work done. I wish I had never allowed them on my property. The original contractor who sub-contracted to them was also scammed out of the deal, and I am aware they no longer do business with this company. Do not allow them on your roof!!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. STAY AWAY OR YOU WOULD REGRET IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reliable-Construction-One-Inc/StLouis-Missouri-/Reliable-Construction-One-Inc-Reliable-construction-Deceived-swindled-lied-storm-chas-978038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reliable Construction One Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Allegation

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States of America)

My company has never charged anyone to cancel a contract.  We are not in the practice of inventing damage to property when we know it has to be inspected and approved by Insurance Adjusters. We don't like to waste our time, our customers nor the Insurance Companies. All contracts come to my desk for approval and I have never seen anything that would suggest that we have charged a customer $400.00 or any amount to cancel a contract.  I would like whoever submitted this report to please contact my office so that we may get this straightened out. No-one has ever contacted my office by phone or mail to report or complain about anything like this. If someone has used my company name in this manner, it was done so illegally.