Complaint Review: Reliable Credit / European Auto Imports

• Submitted: Sun, May 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 24, 2009

• Reported By:campbell California
Reliable Credit / European Auto Imports
10690s.e. Mcloughlin Blvd Po Box 22829 Milwaukee, Oregon U.S.A.

Reliable Credit / European Auto Imports frauded me, bought my contract without my permission have 4 different contracts all different amounts Milwaukee Oregon

after purchasing a new used car, about 6 weeks later i received payment cupons in the mail, and a letter that they purchased my contract. I have never signed a contract with them. Only the dealership. When reliable credit sent me a copy of my contract-it did not match the contract i had $ wise. They stated i had a signed contract with them.

I stated i have 4 contracts all different with the car dealership. They demanded a payment for jan 09, when no payment was due yet. i paid to save my credit. following month ensued with several phone calls a day, transmission going out on the car. I sent another payment for feb 09, they cashed the check 2 days earlier than the contractual date causing me several overdraft fees.

They refused to acknowldge i had major discrepancies in the contracts and refused to remedy the problem. I stopped payment in may 09. Well on my application were references (friends of mine) my friends began being harassed by reliable credit, as well as me and my family. I again contacted them, stating in no way did i give euro auto the permission to give out their phone numbers.

I now am filing with the district attorneys consumer fraud unit for a remedy. Being disabled with 2 disabled children, i truly feel we were ripped off. And to add insult to injury, the brakes were bad, transmission went out, car had to be towed 3 times to home, still do not have regisration or plates. Companies that prey on the low income or disabled should have their business practices watched more carefully. shame on you

Marylaub1
campbell, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2009 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reliable-Credit-European-Auto-Imports/Milwaukee-Oregon-97269/Reliable-Credit-European-Auto-Imports-frauded-me-bought-my-contract-without-my-permissi-455013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reliable Credit / European Auto Imports