Complaint Review: Reliable Credit

• Reported By: nea — Tacoma Washington United States of America
Reliable Credit
34303 Pacific Ave Federal Way, Washington United States of America

Reliable Credit Unreliable Credit Federal Way, Washington

First of all, reliable credit isn't a huge organization. They are just a small self owned financing company. You cant compare them with wells fargo or America's credit union. This company isn't doing there banking business right. I went into the federal way branch in last month and my pay off amount was 4700. This month it was 5600. I have never missed a payment. I may have been just a day or two last, but not way past due. yesterday, I made a payment and asked for a receipt. The lady told me, they  they couldn't give me a receipt for my payments, because i usually send it in by mail.

Yes, I should have research this company, before taking a loan from them, but they should be able to give me a receipt. I don't trust this company. All the other financing companies, I have when through provided me with a monthly statement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reliable-Credit/Federal-Way-Washington-98003/Reliable-Credit-Unreliable-Credit-Federal-Way-Washington-1007950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reliable Credit