Complaint Review: Reliable Low Cost Moving

• Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: Christine — Meridian Idaho United States of America
Reliable Low Cost Moving
18375 Ventura Blvd # 754 Internet United States of America

Reliable Low Cost Moving DON'T USE THIS COMPANY.... WARNING... WARNING, Internet

WARNING DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.....I will do everything I can to save someone else from going through what my family and I went through with this company..They are anything but what there name says....The quote they gave us was doubled after they showed up 6 hours late. We were moving from California to Idaho after showing up in a beat up old moving truck which should have been our first clue they loaded up half of the truck with our furniture and then told us it would be triple the cost of the original quote...after telling them to remove our stuff or we would call the police a they told us it would be double we reluctantly agreed and let them finish packing up our belongings...fast forward 1 1/2 weeks later when we asked them to bring our stuff to our new home in Idaho and they told us no problem we will have it to you next week...

well next week came and gone and so did three weeks longer.. We left California on July 28th we still didn't have our things as of saturday August 27th. Ross the shipment manager kept lying and saying he would get us our stuff there were no trucks coming this way..I begged him told him my tools and my wife's stuff was on that truck we used all our savings trying to stay afloat waiting for our things...slept on the floor my daughter who is twelve has had none of her things and has slept on the floor also....we couldn't work and still Ross kept telling us that he had until September 19th to legally get our stuff to us almost 2 months later....we finally paid for a plane ticket flew back to California rented a truck and went to a warehouse were they told us our stuff was waited 2 1/2 hours for them to show up to unlock a storage unit in Tarzana california with two poor non-english speaking workers that he hired off the streets to load up the rental truck.......If I can stop anyone else from dealing with these unscrupulous scoundrals I will be happy...........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reliable-Low-Cost-Moving/internet/Reliable-Low-Cost-Moving-DONT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-WARNING-WARNING-Internet-770667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reliable Low Cost Moving