Complaint Review: Reliable Town Car and Limousine Service Los Angleles

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: California
Reliable Town Car and Limousine Service Los Angleles
Hollywood, California USA

Reliable Town Car and Limousine Service Los Angleles DRIVER/OWNER ANOTHER WACKED OUT CRAZY FOREIGNER DO NOT GET IN CAR WITH HIM HE IS DANGEROUS Hollywood California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reliable town car and limousine service

Starting off the guy pulled up in what looked to be a strange so called town car that looked more like a car/truck I did not want this type of vehicle but, let it slide. Next the guy wanted all the money up front and jacked the price up 50.00 dollars from what he quoted I let that slide as well. After we paid him he got worse and even went as far as to say "Im in control now you got it" We had already paid him there was little we could do. I knew he was an irrational person so we did not dare argue with him as it was apparent he was crazy.

This felt like a drive with one of those cabs you jump in with a crazy foreigner that yells at you. This idiot did not understand we were the customers and to treat us with kindness but instead treated us rudely. In limos/town cars its acceptable to have a drink this was also an argument as well as when we needed to pull over to go to the restroom you felt uneasy about even asking as you knew by his personality disorder this would most likely tick him off. Stay away from this service it's horrible you will feel like you are in the car with a typical stinky, strange rude wierd cab driver not a limousing service I would ever consider a second time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reliable-Town-Car-and-Limousine-Service-Los-Angleles/Hollywood-California-90068/Reliable-Town-Car-and-Limousine-Service-Los-Angleles-DRIVEROWNER-ANOTHER-WACKED-OUT-CRA-1050172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reliable Town Car and Limousine Service Los Angleles

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reliable town car and limousine service

AUTHOR: isaac - ()

Hi my name is isaac and I am the owner of reliable town car and I  have a state license 20744 under puc and insured  I also driver to make money to provide for my family   I did get call on 5/10 friday at 5 15 pm in Hollywood asking for town car  and they want it now. I said I can make by 6 00 pm and they said  how much  I said 3 hours minimum which per hour is 55 dollars total 165  they said please help us they are puting us on the street. Can you do it 2 hours minimum and 50 dollars  per hour. We are only going to around Hollywood looking for motel  then they said we have a dog too can you pick up a dog too.  And I said yes I am dog friendly  I did show up by 6 00 pm they had 4 big bags  yes she did not like my 2013 lincoln town car mtk brand new and they had 2 bull dogs  as I said I like to do the job I ask her to bring a blanket  so I can cover my seat  she did that I did help her to put  bags in car.  Now she said I like to go laguna beach I forgot to tell you yes I did ask for 100 dollars by phone as deposit by law I can do that same as getting in airplane or bus you have to pay up front or they will not sell you a ticket  then I told her you want to go looking for room    she said she wants to go around then go to beach I said going  orange county is not los angeles I need 150 dollars to go there whice is about 200 dollars ride she said ok I will pay you 150 dollars.   How can this  be a ripoff if you say yes and give me 150 dollars as deposit. What got race has to do with this and why do you even bring it up.  Yes I was not stupid to take you to laguna beach for 100 dollars yes I wasn't stupid to let you  smoke pot in my car   yes I am not stupid to have open beer in my car  yes you were not happy.  I stop at dr pot for you lost 45 minutes  then I did tell you if you are not happy  call another company.   Why did not do that   I did tell you why you keep going with me if this was ripoff on the way I told you  lets stops for your dogs  to get out the car why did I do wrong with you I did what did  I think it right.  Please if you are not happy with yourself do not call me crazy or personal disorder I have 8000 clients and keep going  I did take you   where you want it to go for fare rate plaese all of you go ask a limo company or taxi. How much is it a ride from Hollywood to leaguna beach if is less then 150 dollars. I will give you the different to make you happy.