midnight

• Reported By: Anonymous — Nationwide United States of America
Reliant Rehabilitation
Nationwide United States of America

Reliant Rehabilitation Interview reimbursement Internet, Nationwide

I was promised an interview reimbursement by the current director of rehab.  I paid for my plane fair and I accepted the job.  I passed my boards and contacted the director of rehab and she stated she was fired and told me don't work for the company.  So I decided not to work for them because it was chaotic, however, I was promised for my plane fair.  I contacted the ex director of rehab's boss to receive my reimbursement.  She clearly stated to me that she wants me to work there and it will be promised to me if I sign the contract.  I clearly stated to her that this plane fair is not contingent on my employment and it should be reimbursed to me. She stated that the ex director of rehab, did not have authority to promise me for reimbursement.  I gave them 10 business days to give me my reimbursement if not, I was going to small claims.  They did not give me the check.  I wrote a demand letter and sent it certified mail.  I did get my check, but the company needs to have proper education with employees and have a policy and procedure in place when a potential employee wants to work for them.  I have contacted my school and many classmates not to work for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reliant-Rehabilitation/nationwide/Reliant-Rehabilitation-Interview-reimbursement-Internet-Nationwide-915531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reliant Rehabilitation