Complaint Review: Religious Psychic Twins

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — Salina Kansas
Religious Psychic Twins
California , California USA

Religious Psychic Twins Gloria Bishop is listed on her website.She also goes by Ericka Powers as well Gloria Bishop has lied to me, over and over again. She has charged $15,000 for her services with no results California California

*Consumer Comment: God's Will??

*Consumer Comment: Just when I think I've seen/heard it all...

Please hear my story, Gloria Bishop has fed me full of lies and taken $15,000 from me with no results!! I contacted Gloria in May of 2013 to help my relationship with a man. She told me to send her $2,500 for 2 statues to get rid of the negativity and that would fix things. After that she requested $8,000 from me for a time machine (saying it was a deposit) I said I didn't have that money, so she called me back and said she could charge it on my credit cards. I told her all I had was $5,000 and she gave me her word that was all. After that work, she called and said she needed $1,500 to buy Crystals (She got upset when I asked her why she needed to charge more). After that, she requested $15,000 since this man had witchcraft placed on him and I had a curse in my family. I told her no and she said, "ok, give me $7,500 and the church will pay the rest". Concerned, she told me to sign a contact that all her customer's sign (that was a lie) and send my drivers license to notarize it (she did ask for the last 4 of my social but I said no). She said the contact means she will finish my case and I will not be charged anymore! plus I receive 1 free year of meditation. So I did sign the contract and sent it to her, she than called and said she needed $2,500 to by marble tiles to build a protective wall, so I maxed out my cards again saying this would be the last. Lies!!!! i asked her, "why did I sign the contract if you keep demanding money?". Gloria said, "the contract mean nothing!" She than called me 2 days after Christmas saying all she needs is $2500 to buy coins and the church will pay the rest. This time I said no. She actually offered to give me my money back since I needed received a d**n thing out of this. But when I asked her about it, she hung up on me and is refusing my calls. Its sad I women to claims to be doing God's will, steals people's money and lies to them! She should be out of business, I have kept every receipt with the charges and well as the contract she made me sign. Please help!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Religious-Psychic-Twins/California/Religious-Psychic-Twins-Gloria-Bishop-is-listed-on-her-websiteShe-also-goes-by-Ericka-Po-1113760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Religious Psychic Twins

God's Will??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Psychics are nothing but scammers and frauds!! Your man left so you need to just move on.  Very expensive lesson to learn.  Sue her for fraud in small claims court because she is a fraud.

Just when I think I've seen/heard it all...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Along comes ANOTHER TOTAL MORON, such as yourself.  There are NO real psychics and those claiming to be know it also.

Sounds like you need a keeper to protect you from yourself.  "Psychics" would not find it necessary to scam money from the weak and the weak minded.  They could successfully bet on sporting events, play the stock market and invest in commodities they would know are going to go up significantly.

If you continue to believe in these low life scammers, you will be unhappy (and broke) for a L-O-N-G time.

"Please help!!'  No one can help you, but yourself, especially the type of pond scum you've been dealing with.