Complaint Review: Relliance Courier Services

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Pandorum — Catasauqua Pennsylvania
Relliance Courier Services
CIM del Valles,P.Ind.Les Minetes P.4-5 STA Internet United States of America

Relliance Courier Services Euro Raffle online email scam Perpetua De Mogoda Barcelona 08130, Internet

I received an email stating I won a Euro Raffle sweepstakes. Wonderful news if you need the money, fortunately I did not send them any of MY money. Since I had not entered any sweepstakes, I suspected fraud since this looked very suspicious, and upon Googling "Euro Raffle", this site (www.scambook.com) came up with all of the registered complaints against it about this very same scam.

I hope the FBI has been notified.

This is a copy of what I was emailed:

Euro Raffle <geogerry211@wowway.com>
Mar 10

Congratulations! Your e-mail has been AWARDED a Prize sum of (2.000.000 EUR(OS)) Held MARCH 2013 in Europe. We select winners through our Partner Web Directory.

Alt. E-mail...

E-mail us: eurorraffle@suddenlink.net

(Claim Mgr)

If you receive a similar email, do not respond to it but do report it to the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Relliance-Courier-Services/internet/Relliance-Courier-Services-Euro-Raffle-online-email-scam-Perpetua-De-Mogoda-Barcelona-081-1037938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Relliance Courier Services